6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/2-1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2-1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
pinch garlic powder
few drops of sesame oil
1.Cut chicken breast into 1 inch strips or bite size pieces.
2.Heat a large non-stick skillet that has been sprayed with Pam, over medium-high heat. (Or use 1 T olive oil)
3.Cook chicken for about 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink.
4. Mix together honey, soy sauce, water, corn starch, ginger, garlic powder, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes. Whisk until no corn starch lumps appear.
5. Pour sauce mixture into skillet with chicken. Cook until sauce thickens slightly.
6. You can add more water if sauce is too thick.
7. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
8. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken starts to soak up the sauce.
From the kitchen of Emily Ehlebracht