1 lb red snapper, or other white fish
2 bay leaf
2 lemons, sliced
garlic-infused or regular extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
• Trim and portion the fillet, season lightly with salt and pepper
• On two pieces of parchment paper, lay out thin slices of lemon, shingling them to about the size and shape of the filet.
• Then lay a thyme sprig or a sprinkle of dried thyme and a bay leaf over each piece of fish. Drizzle about a teaspoon of infused olive oil over the fish.
• Seal your packages by bringing together the edges and then tying the packages with butchers twine.
• Place the packages on a sheet tray and bake in the oven for 14-16 minutes at 375 degrees. Until cooked through - times will vary.
Cherry Tomato Salad Garnish Ingredients
1+ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 large zuchini, small diced and blanched
1/2 red onion, small diced and blanched
1/4 cup chopped olives (optional)
1 clove minced garlic
1 tsp lemon zest
1-2 T extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
• In a large sauté pan over medium heat, add the olive oil, let the oil come up to heat and add the halved tomatoes
• Toss briefly and add in the remaining ingredients. Turn down the heat and just allow the relish to warm through, adjust the seasoning
1 cup crushed tomatoes or canned tomato sauce
1/2 small jar roasted red peppers
1 clove of garlic
1 pinch chili flake
1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp Kosher Salt
¼ cup water (more or less may be needed to adjust the consistency)
• Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until very smooth • Add the water and salt last, and adjust the consistency to where you like it • Then add your pepper, taste it and adjust if needed. Cook the sauce in a small saucepan and simmer over low for about 20 minutes.
• Once the fish is removed fro